Learn more about my process, from brief to solution.
I create my best work by balancing a methodical approach with intuition. Whenever possible, I employ a human-centred design process that includes ongoing feedback opportunities with our audience. This ensures our final solution is the right solution.
- Research and information gathering – what do I need to know in order to do my best work?
- Target audience refinement & persona creation – so I can ask myself, would Sally like this?
- Moodboarding – so we can picture a solution before we start
- Concepting – often beginning with pen-on-paper ideation
- User testing and feedback – when I get to actually ask Sally if she likes it
- Concept selection – based on client opinion and user testing findings
- Constructive feedback loop with client – focused on improvement and refinement
- Final solution